It is already Wednesday. How time flies.


It has been thirteen weeks, or 3 months (and a half, perhaps?) that I've stayed in Malaysia. It's time to go back there, again. It feels just like yesterday that I stepped foot here in Malaysia. 


I hate goodbyes. 


My brain and I loves to quarrel about silly little things. No, I'm not crazy. It's just that I always ponder about things that doesn't even need to be pondered about in the first place. It's unpredictable. Sometimes I wonder if it is a curse, to have this kind of thought. Let me give you an example.


There are three people that are dying from cancer. A kid, an old woman, and an asshole. If I were to met them somehow, in real life, whose live you think I'd try to save? - All of em. But who'd you think survived? - None. 


Why?


Because I'm no doctor.
I even need a doctor myself.

1 comment:

Shahmee said...

goodluck my friend. may the force be with you.